Monday, January 12, 2015

Registered Dietitian

Registered Dietitian 

Duties and Responsibilities: A registered dietitian is a food and nutrition expert who has met academic and professional requirements. What they do is that they take care of a person's diet so it can prevent diseases.

Salary: $55,240

Education: Complete the minimum of a bachelors degree.

                                   

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not? 
I honestly don't think i would like to be a registered dietitian because it doesn't interest me very much. This career doesn't really call my attention. It sounds like a good career but that's not what i would like to study for. I don't think i would be a good registered dietitian either because all i eat is junk food. I would much rather have another career that does interest me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment