Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Break

Winter Break

Over the winter break i really didn't do much. The most important thing i did during the break was coming out in my friend's 16. The day before the 16 we all slept over at a hotel and it was so much fun because we did a lot of fun things with everyone. The day of the 16 it was so hectic because we all had to wake up early to get ready and to take picture. We went to the Americana Mall with the party bus, that was so much fun. Once we got to the banquet hall all we did was dance and that was so much fun That day was great. Also i went to the movies with my friends because we wanted to celebrate my best friend's birthday. That day we didn't go home till 1am but it was so much fun. Most of the break i would spend it with my best friend, either at my house or her house or just going out somewhere. I watched so many movies during the break but one of my favorites was "Like Water for Chocolate." It was such a great movie and now i have decided to read the book. Everyday i remember going to sleep till like 4am and wouldn't wake up till really late. I also had a movie night where a couple of friends went to my house and watched movies while eating pizza and a lot of candy. For Christmas and New Years we spent it at my cousins house with the whole family and we ate a lot of tamales and posole. I had lots of fun with my family in the holidays. Winter break was such a good break off, it gave me a lot of time to rest. 

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment