Thursday, January 29, 2015

Eastern Medicine Doctor

Eastern Medicine Doctor

Duties and Responsibilities: Eastern Medicine is an ancient system of medicine based on the concept of energy. It is a healing system developed in china more than 2,000 years ago. This medicine focuses on strengthening the body's defenses and enhancing its capacity of healing and maintaining health. 

Salary: $72,710

Education: May attend a college, university or specialty school that offers certificate and degree programs in this field. 

                                     

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I honestly don't think i would like to be one because it doesn't really interest me. It is not something i see myself doing in the future. I would much rather be a lawyer or even a pediatrician. I honestly don't think this would be my type of job or career. I would prefer to do something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment