Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Electrocardiograph Technician

Electrocardiograph Technician

Duties and Responsibilities: Electrocardiograph technicians are people who operates equipment that records and measures heart activity. The measurements are then used to assist cardiologist and other physicians in treating cardiac problems. The EKG technicians then prepare the patients by attaching electrodes to the person's chest arms and legs. 

Salary: $34,385

Education: Complete a certificate program or on the job training. 

                                    

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I don't think I would like to be an electrocardiograph technician because it doesn't interest me as much. I would much rather be something else that actually does interest me and that i'll actually put an effort to study that career. I think I would most likely choose a career being a pediatrician because i want to be a children;s doctor. I would like to help out the children. So I honestly don't think i would like to be a EKG technician. 

No comments:

Post a Comment