Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Media

New Media

A. What i liked about this class is that we learned a lot about medical careers. I also liked the typing tutor and the student success statements because it did help out a lot. Everything we did in this class was really helpful.

B. Some suggestions for improving the class is maybe to continue doing the medical careers so we can continue learning about them.

C. I feel like i really did do my best in this class. I would always complete everything that was assigned to us. I would try to explain really good in the student success statements. 

D. Yes, i am reading my Life Planning 100+ Goals daily and i am achieving more and more goals.

E. I am committed to being a CTR person because that would help me feel good about myself since im doing good things. 

F. What i will promise to do to take responsibility for my body-mind-and spirit is that i will always try to help out people and help myself out too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment