Thursday, April 30, 2015

Medical Surveillance Technician

Medical Surveillance Technician

Duties and Responsibilities: A medical surveillance technicians try to detect and eliminate the causes such as hazards or exposures of any discovered trends.

Salary: $12,000-$26,000

Education: High School Diploma and a 3 month training program.

                                                    Image result for medical surveillance technician

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I personally don't think i would like to be one because it doesn't really interest me. It does sound like a good career, but not for me. I would rather be a pediatrician. I know this career helps with eliminating a lot of exposures but i don't think this career will be for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment