Friday, April 24, 2015

Medical Illustrator

Medical Illustrator

Duties and Responsibilities: A medical illustrator is a professional artist with training in medicine, science and etc. A medical illustrator creates imagery that advances the medical science knowledge. A medical illustrator is a visual problem solver. Being visual is the key to understanding and learning new things.

Salary: $62,000-$85,000

Education: Master's Degree from an accredited graduate program in medical illustration. 

                                            Image result for medical illustrator

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I honestly don't think that i would like to be one because first of all it doesn't really catch my attention and second of all I don't like drawing. I am really bad at drawing so why am I going to choose a career that I could be really bad at. I would much rather do something that I'm going to be really interested in like being a pediatrician. Being a medical illustrator sounds like a really good job and it may be fun for a lot of people but I think it's way better for the people who are passionate in this area. I don't think that just anyone can do this career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment