Friday, October 17, 2014

Chromotherapy

Chromotherapy

Duties and responsibilities: Chromotherapy is sometimes called color therapy and it's an alternative medicine method. Chromotherapy is when you use colors of electromagnetic radiation to cure diseases. It has successfully been used over the years and it has cured some diseases.

Salary: You would usually be self-employed.  

Education: You need a diploma in The Association of Natural Medicine. 

                            

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not? 
I honestly don't think I would like to be one because it's more like something you would do aside from another career. Maybe I would do this in my free time. I much rather work in the hospital helping people out that way. This seems like a good job but I wouldn't like to be one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment