Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cardiologist

Cardiologist 

Duties and Responsibilities: Cardiologist are doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases of the heart and blood vessels. They are doctors who try to prevent diseases that the heart or blood vessels may have. When you have a heart problem, first you see it with your normal doctor and then they refer you to a cardiologist. They help with heart attacks, congenital heart defects, artery disease, etc.  

Salary: $512,000

Education: Need a Bachelors Degree to get into medical school. You have to get a passing score in the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test). Then 4 years in medical years. 

                          

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not? 
I think I would like to be a cardiologist because I know a lot of people who have heart problems and when I'm older I want to help people like them. I really want to be a doctor so this might be one of the careers I choose. The salary is really good and it will benefit a lot of people. I want to be involved and find cures that will help and prevent heart diseases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment