Friday, October 3, 2014

Cellular Therapy

Cellular Therapy 

Duties and Responsibilities: Cellular Therapy is also known as live cell therapy, cellular suspensions, etc. Cellular Therapy is where living cells are injected into a patient. For examples T cells may be injected in the course of immunotherapy to help fight cancer. The cellular therapy happens in two ways. One where human cells are transplanted from donor to patients and the other one is when injected animal cells are used to try to treat illness which can be dangerous. 

Salary: $31,000

Education: Ph.D. and a Medical Doctor Degree. They also have to be licensed in their state.

                                         

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I honestly don't think I would like to be a Cellular Therapist because that's not the doctor career i would like to specialize in. I want to specialize more in surgeries. The salary is really good but it's not my interest at all. I just don't think I would like to specialize in this career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment