Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chinese (Oriental) Medicine

Chinese (Oriental) Medicine

Duties and Responsibilities: Oriental medicine is the oldest system of medicine in the world. It restores health and balance by treating illness and disease. They treat illness through the five major branches of oriental medicine which are acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, oriental nutrition and dietary therapy, oriental massage, and moxibustion. This system of medicine categorizes body patterns into specific type of diagnoses with corresponding treatment plans.

Salary: $52,000

Education: Bachelors Degree and certification. 
   
   





Reflection: Would you like to be one? Why? Why not?
I don't think I would like to be one because this is not what I'm interested in. I want to have a doctor career but i would rather be inside a hospital helping someone. I think this is not my type of career that i would like to major in. The salary is good and sounds like a good career, but i don't really see myself being this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment