Thursday, May 14, 2015

LAUSD: Families

LAUSD: Families

Some family services are:
  • Parents As Equal Partners in the Education of their Children, and what these services do is that it recognizes are the first teachers to their students. It embraces the families' strengths to ensure the academic success of students.
  • Parent, Community and Student services is when families and community groups work together to support the learning of children, to help them stay longer in school and to like school more.
  • Parents' Bill Of Rights ensures the responsibilities that parents have to do for the academic choices of their children, like educating them since they were little, know the school their children goes too and etc.
These services will benefit me and my family because we will both know what my family has to do to support me academic wise. This will help with our strengths and weaknesses, and it will help our parents be better first teachers to their kids.

The services that me and my family will use are Parents' Bills of Rights because this will help my parents know what responsibilities they have as parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment