Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Accountant

Accountant 

Duties and Responsibilities: An accountant is a person who inspects or keeps financial records. Accountants make sure that the financial records are accurate and paid on time. These accountants have to be really good with numbers because this job consists of pure numbers.

Salary: $63,550

Education: Bachelor's Degree in accounting and a certification in a field of accounting.

                                       Image result for accountant

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I may consider being an accountant because to begin with I'm really good at math, and I'm really good with numbers. Math has to be one of my favorite subjects. Being an accountant means being organized and accurate all the time and I think I'll be good with that. This might be a careers that I would like to pursue. The salary isn't that bad either so this might be a career that I would like to choose. This doesn't require as many years as to becoming a lawyer so I'm really happy about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment