Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Biomedical Engineer

Biomedical Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities: Biomedical Engineers combine biology, medicine and engineering to solve medical problems. Biomedical Engineers evaluate the use of artificial organs and they improve instruments in hospitals and clinics. They advance healthcare treatment, including diagnosis, monitoring and therapy. Most of the work of being a Biomedical Engineer is research and development. 

Salary: $86,960 

Education: Masters Degree or a Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph. D.) 

                                          
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not? 
I honestly don't think I would like to be one because I want to be involved in actually doing something to help a person. Biomedical Engineer is basically research about how things can improve in a hospital. I actually want to be in a hospital treating people like in surgeries, actually helping them out. Biomedical Engineering sounds like a good career and with a well paid salary but I don't think that career is for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment