Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Audiologist

Audiologist

Duties and Responsibilities: 
Audiologist identify the hearing and balance disorders, and they provide rehabilitation services. An Audiologist specializes in diagnosing, managing and treating hearing and balance related disorders. They treat most of the problems of the hearing disorders or balance related disorders.

Salary: $69,720

Education: Doctoral Degree and must be licensed in all states. 

                                              

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I think i would like to be one because I do want to be something in the medical field and I like helping out people. I feel like if I become and Audiologist I will be helping out a lot of people due to the fact that many people have this disorder. Also this is also a very well paid job, so i might take this career in consideration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment