Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Auricular Therapy

Auricular Therapy 

Duties and Responsibilities: 
Auricular Therapy is a healing practice where the practitioner uses needles on acupuncture points on the outer ear. This may be used to treat a wide variety of conditions. The ear is a micro-system which is represented on the auricle. 

Salary: $38,000-137,000

Education: You need a Doctorate Degree or a Masters. 

                                        

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not? 
I honestly never thought of being an Auricular Therapist and I don't think I would like to be one. I really wouldn't like to study that career. I'm more into working in a hospital. Being an Auricular Therapists is just not the job i would like to have when I'm older.

No comments:

Post a Comment