Thursday, September 18, 2014

Autogenic Training

Autogenic Training

Duties and Responsibilities: 
Autogenic Training is when a technique teaches your body to respond to your verbal commands. These commands from Autogenic Training tell your body to relax and control breathing. The main goal to Autogenic Training is too relax and reduce stress. Once you learn the techniques you can use it whenever you want to relax and so you can prevent or reduce stress.

Salary: $35,000-$142,000

Education: You will need to have a college or university diploma. 


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not? 
I don't think i would like to be an Autogenic Trainer because i would rather be something else. I don't think Autogenic Training would be my thing. I would rather be a doctor. I also think that it's very helpful to people because everybody gets stress and that will help them out but i wouldn't like to have that as my career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment