Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Veterinarian

Veterinarian 

Duties and Responsibilities: A veterinarian is a professional who practices veterinary medicine by treating disease, disorder, and injury on animals. Most veterinarians work in clinical settings treating animals directly. Veterinarians can treat and help animals of all type. Sometimes the vets have to make ethical decisions regarding the health of the animal.

Salary: $84,460

Education: Accredited school of veterinary medicine and students typically study animal physiology and anatomy.

                                   
Reflection: Do you think you would you like to be one? Why? Why not? 
I honestly would not really consider being one because I'm not so into animals. There are some animals that I like but there's one that I don't. To be a veterinarian you have to like and not be scared of any animal because you don't know which animal you're going to have to take care of. I think this would be a really good job for the people that really love all sorts of animals. The salary is really good but i don't see myself being a vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment