Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dental Lab Technician

Dental Lab Technician 

Duties and Responsibilities: Dental lab is the science and art of manufacturing and replacing natural teeth. There are two types of dentistry that call for a lab tech which are restorative and orthodontic. They call this lab because each patients' natural teeth are different. They try to fix anything that is wrong with the persons's natural teeth. 

Salary: $37,690

Education: High School Diploma and some type of dental training. 

                                         

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I don't think i would like to be a dental lab technician because that's not my nature, that's not what i'm interested in. I'm more interested in being a doctor, that's what i would like my career to be. This sounds like a really good career to pursue but i don't think this is for me. This is better for someone who is interested in a dental career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment