Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Final: Part 1

Final: Part 1

1) What are things you liked about the class?
- Some things I liked about this class is our life planning goals notebook because reading the goals would really push us to achieve them. Another thing I liked about this class were the student success statements because I feel like those quotes will help us as a person.

2) What are things you did not like about the class?
- One thing that I did not like about this class is that we wouldn't research a lot of interesting medical careers. A lot of the research was careers that I have never heard of. I feel like we should have researched more common medical careers.

3) Recommendations for improving this class:
- One recommendation would just be to be a little more vague when choosing the topics for our research.

4) Answer: Did you really do your best in this class?
- I did do my best in this class, and I always did all my work.

5) Answer: Are you reading your Life Planning 100+ Goals Daily for at least two minutes?
- I am reading my goals for at least two minutes, and i try to read them everyday. There is probably a couple of days that I don't read them, but other than that i read them like everyday.

6) Answer: Are you committed to be a CTR person? Why or why not?
- I am committed to be a CTR person because I always want to make the right decisions that will benefit me.

7) What will you remember about this class?
- I will for sure remember the life planning goals and the student success statements.


No comments:

Post a Comment